Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wonderful People!

These are just a few of the most wonderful people in my lif!!!


1) My mom and dad- They are the two most greatest parents anyone could have!! :)


2) Jessica Dale- one of the most fantastic sisters ever. Thank you for teaching me almost everything i know today!! :)


3) Jake Dale- THE ABSOLUTE COOLEST BROTHER EVER!!!! Thanks for teaching me how to play sports i probably woldn't know how to play them without your generous help!! :)


4)Alyssa Dale- The most fantastic little sister ever! You are probably the only person the really understands me in several ways!!!! :) :) :)


5) Brynlie Cox- You are the best friend anyone could have!!


6) Morgan Barkdull-You are also one of my very bestest friends ever! :)


7)Annalise DeVore-Thanks for being the best twin sister!!! Even though we are really not related i still call you one of my sisters because you kind of are one!!



8)Annie Slater- One of my best friends!! Thanks piglet!!



9) Sydney Hill- I have known you ever since kindergarten and we have been best buds ever since!! You are the greatest!!!!



10) Courtney Withers- I have known you my entire life!! We have been best friends from.....i can't even remeber it has been so long!! :) Luv ya girly!



11) Paige Maxwell- One of my favorite cousins!! I love to hang out with you and tianna we are like peas in a pod!!! Whenever we get together we always are in our own little world I love it!!!!!



12) Tianna Maxwell- Also one of my favorite couisns !! You and Paige are the greates thanks for being so great!!!! :)

13) Tanner Maxwell- The greatest boy cousin anyone could have!! I can talk to him on almost anything!!! Luv Ya Bud! :D

14) Maddie McEwan- The person that got me to start blogging!! Haha I love you Maddie and I miss you and all my other school friends too!!!

15) Heidi Fox- One of the coolest people in my life you are so darn cute!!! Luv Ya!

These are all the people for now but don't worry i will put more up!!! :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww Megan!! I love you!! Hey does Tanner Maxwell go to my school?? (Mountain Ridge) He is in my Spanish class!! Im pretty sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i am pretty sure he isn't because he lives in Nevada!! :D haha Maddie you make me laugh

    ReplyDelete