Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas

is in 14 days, school gets out in 5 then we have until January 2nd to do whatever!!! It will be an amazing vacation i will just say that much! My sister and her husband are coming down for Christmas they were down this past weekend for Miranda's wedding and they will be back!! I miss her so much! But she is happy thats whats important. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, hot chocolate, snow (even though we haven't had any yet :)), lights, spending time with family, Santa, Christmas music, christmas trees, candy, presents (giving and recieving ;)), and celebrating my saviors birth! I am so grateful for him I would be nothing without him! He is my life and the light of my life. I am so grateful to be living in a house where he is the center of our house he is the person we all try to be like. I am also grateful to be a member of his church. If i didn't have this church i would probably be a mess this church and him, they are my life!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment