Friday, August 20, 2010

End of Summer!!!

I am way excited for school but i am way sad for summer to be over!!!!! :( :( I am excited to see all my friends from school again!!! The end of this summer has been fantastic !!! Went down to the creek, made a new language, made fun of a cat, Played phase 10, Laughing the entire time non stop, played a creepy game outside my house, then came inside my house and listened to creepy music while playing the game.That was the best night ever! Babysat for hours, trying to earn money for EFY, playing Life (i have a wonderful life!!) , having sleepovers, night games, late nights, looking at stars and meteor showers, went to lagoon with my best friend Brynlie and my wonderful fantastic family!!! :),Ran around Justice with Brynlie, Played tennis, went swimming a ton, Hung out with my besties, Had a wonderful 13th birthday i am officially a teenager,went to girls camp, and saw like every new movie that came out. My Summer was fantastic and i don't want it to end. But i am way excited for school!!! :) :)





























































































































2 comments:

  1. YOUR BLOG IS ADORABLE!! I love it wayy too much!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome!!! I love yours it is way cute!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete