Friday, August 20, 2010

My favorites! :)


These are a few of my favorite things!! :)


1-My family- I have the most wonderful family on this planet. They are so great the are so supportive and loving!:) I deffinitly wouldn't be who i am today without them!


2-The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (my religon)- also wouldn't be who i am without it in my life!


3-Friends- They are some of most important people in my life! They help me out so much!! They are deffinitly a big part in my life


4-Smiling- I love to smile!! :) you will never see me without one ! :) :)


5-BYU- Probably one of the best teams ever! GO COUGARS!


6-Ice Cream- one of my favorite foods it is the best! :)


7-Rain- I love the rain especially when you play kickball in the rain funnest thing i have ever done! I love it!


8-Cousins- They are one of the biggest parts in my life! They also are so supportive~! I love them all the are the greatest!! Love you all! :)


9-Music- My life wouldn't be complete without music it!! :) I love to listen to music!! :)


10- Tennis and Volleyball- Two of my favorites sports ever! :) These sports are two amazing sports!! :)


11-Water- I wouldn't be alive without it! :)


12- Temples- They are absolutly Beautiful!! I am going there someday! :) :)


13- Clothes- lets just say i love shopping!! :) :)


14-Laughing- its one of my favorite things to do!

15- Shopping- also one of my favorite things to do!! :)


16- Showers- i love the hot water and i love the feeling of clean


17- Roxy- probably one of the best dog's ever!!!!: )


18- Siblings- they are probably the best things in my life the are the greatest!!! :) :)


19-Movies-Lets just day it is probably one of my favorite things! I love watching them!! :) :) Especially disney!


20- Disney- I love disney everything about it!! Princesses and all!

21- Utah- I could never think of a better place to live!!


22- Colors- The world wouldn't be the same without color! :)


23-Book Of Mormon- Also one of the greatest and most fantasic thing in my life!!! :) :)


24- Life!!!!- I have been blessed with so many things in life i couldn't ask for a more better one!!!! :) :)






1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I like water too- especially those nice hot showers. They are really missed when you don't have them aren't they? Family is definitely number one- You are awesome Meg!!!

    ReplyDelete